1. Bones from chicken, fish, beef, lamb
2. Cover the bones with water
3. Two tablespoons of Vinegar (any type) per liter of water
4. Let it stand for 30-60min
5. Bring to boil and reduce to simmer
6. Remove any scum at the top of the broth with a spoon (during the first 2 hours)
7. Ideally simmer for 24-48 hours, but as little as 6 hours will do
8. Strain to remove the bones (everything else is edible)
9. Half an hour before eating add vegetables, chicken or fish, what you want, and let it simmer
I’ve added chicken, carrots, onion, sweet potatoes, zucchini and parsley so far.
The broth is really healthy, especially for teeth!